Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-20 Origin: Site
We all know that there are two types of covering, silicone skin and fluorine skin. What are the differences between these two different material skins, what are their characteristics, and under what circumstances? Today I will take a look at these two different types of skins.
Silicone skin is generally used in air duct fiber fabric compensators with relatively low temperature resistance. After adding an insulation layer, it is used at ≤600 ° C. Fluorine rubber skin can be used in extreme environments, with temperature resistance ≤1200 ℃.
Silicone skin is produced by coating or calendering with glass fiber as the base cloth. It is a high-temperature-resistant, anti-corrosion, high-strength glass fiber cloth that is calendered or impregnated with silicone rubber. It is a high-performance, new multi-purpose composite materials. From the coating side, there are two types of silicone cloth: single-sided silicone cloth and double-sided silicone cloth. The two types of silicone cloth are basically similar in application characteristics. Single-sided silicone cloth is mainly used in some special cases where double-sided silicone cloth is not required. Relevant costs are saved, such as making shoe materials, and only one side is required to resist chemical corrosion when covering.
Silicone cloth application features
1. Used in low temperature -70℃ to high temperature 230℃
2. Resistance to ozone, oxygen, light and weather aging, excellent weather resistance in the field, life expectancy is up to 10 years.
3. High insulation performance, dielectric constant 3-3.2, breakdown voltage 20-50kv / mm.
4. Good flexibility, high surface friction and good elasticity.
5. Good chemical resistance.
Application characteristics of skin PTFE tape:
1. The medium temperature in the flue duct can reach 1000℃.
2. The long-term working temperature of the outer skin is ≤250°C, and it can reach 350°C for a short time. After installation, the outer skin temperature is ≤50 ° C (with insulation filler).
3. The skin withstands a positive pressure ≤40000pa.
4. Can absorb three-dimensional displacement.
5. Make high corrosion resistance, wear-resistant desulfurization and anti-corrosion expansion joints.
6. Expansion joints for gas turbines.
7. Rectangular non-metal bellows expansion joint for soot-fired pulverized coal pipeline.
Over the past few years, we have continuously developed new products, improved product quality, done a lot of research and experimental work, proposed a new product structure, greatly improved product performance, and won the praise of customers. If products with special specifications are required, they can be designed and manufactured according to user requirements.