Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-12 Origin: Site
The important position of the deflector in the expansion joint
1. Play a diversion role in the expansion joint, make the medium flowing in the expansion joint more stable, reduce structural vibration caused by the change of fluid flow characteristics when high-speed fluid flows through the bellows, and protect the bellows .
2. In the pipeline expansion joints with strong scouring force, the deflector can play a role of anti-scouring and wear-resisting, so that the corrugated pipe will not be directly washed by the medium, thereby prolonging the service life of the expansion joint.
3. The thickness of the guide tube of the corrugated compensator should be selected according to the medium and the structure of the compensator. The thickness of the guide tube of the air, water, smoke and wind pipes should not be less than 3mm.
4. The compensator usually has a diversion tube, and the direction of the diversion tube is generally the same as the flow direction of the medium. If it is installed reversely, the medium will directly flush the corrugated part through the gap between the diversion tube and the connecting pipe, which is not good for the service life. Also, if the flow rate of a medium is too fast, the guide tube will bend, which will hinder the smooth flow of the medium to the other side and increase the resistance of the medium. Therefore, if the pipeline compensator is installed reversely, it must be corrected in time to avoid accidents.
5. Two-way compensator, there is a two-way guide tube installed inside, it has no effect. Because the deflector is butt welded. The gap is small, so it has no effect.
6. In addition, the guiding effect of the diversion tube can avoid the instability of the bellows caused by the expansion joint when absorbing the deformation of the pipeline, so that the expansion joint can reach its normal service life and function.
7. In order to improve the service life of the rubber joint and the ability to withstand negative pressure, we generally choose to add a diversion tube inside the rubber joint.
Diversion tube should be set when one of the following requirements:
1. When it is required to keep friction loss to a minimum and flow smoothly.
2. When the medium flow rate is high, which may cause the bellows to resonate
3. The temperature, corrosivity, particulate matter and other necessary conditions of the medium are determined.