Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-08 Origin: Site
As we all know, the guide tube, also known as the liner, is one of the important components of the bellows compensator. The installation of the guide tube can reduce the scouring force of the impact bellows, and also reduce the wear of the bellows. At the same time, it can also prevent the bellows compensator from being unstable and play a guiding role when the medium flows at high speed.
The guide tube has the following three functions:
1. When the circulating medium has a high-strength scouring force, it can play a wear-resistant role, reduce the force of the bellows being scoured by the medium, prolong the service life of the bellows compensator, and play a diversion role in the bellows compensator.
2. The guiding function of the guide tube can avoid the instability of the stainless steel bellows caused by the bellows of the pipeline when absorbing the deformation of the pipeline, so that the bellows compensator can reach its normal service life and function.
3. It can reduce the vibration of the bellows structure caused by high-speed fluid, and play the role of protecting the bellows compensator.
Second, the bellows guide tube setting
1. When the working medium of the bellows compensator contains dust, the material of the bellows should be wear-resistant steel 16Mn.
2. When the working medium of the bellows compensator is liquid or steam and flows upward, the guide pipe should be provided with a drain hole. When the medium temperature of the bellows compensator exceeds 450 degrees, the material of the guide tube should be made of temperature-resistant stainless steel 321. When the medium temperature exceeds 600 degrees, the material of the guide tube should be made of alloy steel 310S.