Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-18 Origin: Site
Flanged metal hoses are also called metal hoses, stainless steel metal hoses, braided metal hoses, metal hose compensators, stainless steel flanged metal hoses, stainless steel metal hose joints, etc.The stainless steel metal hose can be installed horizontally, vertically or obliquely, and the ideal is vertical installation.
1. Flexible hose between metal hose pitches and small bending radius.
2. The metal hose has good flexibility, no blockage or stiffness.
3. The metal hose has light unit weight and good caliber consistency.
4. The metal hose has good flexibility, repeated bending and flexibility.
5. The metal hose has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. 6. The metal hose is anti-rat bite and wear-resistant, preventing the internal wires from being worn.
7. The metal hose has strong bending resistance, tensile performance and lateral pressure resistance.
8. The metal hose is soft and smooth, easy to thread, install and position.
9. There are many hose joints for metal hoses, which are easy to connect with instruments and equipment.
The role of stainless steel metal hose can be generally divided into the following three points:
1. Reduce internal stress
Simply put, the internal stress is that in the working environment, due to various reasons, the pipeline cannot be installed so properly, then additional axial or angular force will be generated, or elongated or shortened, which is hard for ordinary steel pipes. If it is too large, it cannot be installed, and the rubber tube is not durable, so the best way is to use a stainless steel metal hose, which has a small internal stress under its bending radius, which is safe and easy to install, so kill two birds with one stone.
2. Pipeline displacement
In many cases, stainless steel metal hoses are installed in places where there is often partial displacement or frequent movement, such as liquefied gas injection tanks, hydraulic machinery equipment, and there will be corresponding vibrations with the operation of the machinery. These places must not only resist corrosion , Pressure and shock resistance, so the metal hose is the most suitable.
3. The effect of shock absorption
General hoses have the effect of shock absorption, and stainless steel metal hoses are no exception. It can not only improve the ability of the system to fatigue damage, but also reduce noise, especially in coal mines and chemical industries, so the use of metal hoses is very suitable.
Metal hose installation method:
Although metal hoses can be compressed and stretched, if they are not installed in the correct position, they will break quickly and reduce service life.
1. When installing metal hoses, please try to use a metal hose with a loose flange at one end for the convenience of installation.
2. The surface of the metal hose should be protected during electric welding at the construction site to prevent welding slag and arc ignition from burning the metal hose.
3. It is strictly forbidden to twist and install the metal hose.
4. It should not be bent along the root of the metal hose, and there should be no dead bend.
5. The medium passed through shall not be corrosive to the bellows material.
6. Install in strict accordance with the correct installation method.
7. It is strictly forbidden to mechanically damage the flange sealing surface.
What are the characteristics of stainless steel hoses that we often use in our daily life? Let's talk about their characteristics separately.
Firstly, it is extremely versatile. Why do you say this? This is mainly because stainless steel has good plasticity, so it is very versatile and can be used to make a lot of things. The hose also inherits this feature, ranging from three millimeters in diameter to hundreds of millimeters in diameter, so it has a wide range of uses.
Secondly, stainless steel hoses also have strong corrosion resistance. The reason why stainless steel does not rust is that this steel contains a substance called chromium that works. This substance can make the surface of the steel produce a protective film to isolate the oxygen in the air, thereby preventing the steel from rusting. The corrosion resistance of this hose is also due to the action of this substance called chromium, and the protective film it forms on the surface of the hose can also prevent the hose from corroding and rusting.
Again, stainless steel hoses have good followability. That is to say, this kind of hose has strong plasticity, and it can be stretched and bent to a certain extent according to people's requirements.