Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-01 Origin: Site
Basic knowledge of stainless steel metal hoses that must be known：
1. Product introduction
Metal hose (hose for short) is a high-quality flexible pipe in modern industrial pipelines. It is mainly composed of bellows, mesh sleeves and joints. Its inner tube is a thin-walled stainless steel corrugated tube with a spiral or annular waveform, and the mesh sleeve on the outer layer of the corrugated tube is woven by stainless steel wire or steel strip according to certain parameters. The joints or flanges at both ends of the hose are matched with the joints or flanges of the customer's pipeline. The mesh sleeve is the main pressure-bearing part of the hose installed in the pressure pipeline, and also acts as a sheath for the bellows. Depending on the pressure and application site, one or more layers of stainless steel wire or steel strip can be selected for weaving.
Because the main parts of the hose are made of austenitic stainless steel, it ensures the excellent temperature resistance and corrosion resistance of the hose. The working temperature range of the hose is very wide, ranging from -196 to 600 degrees. The corrosion resistance of the hose can be guaranteed by selecting the appropriate stainless steel grade according to the corrosiveness of the medium passing through the pipeline.
The scope of the hose is suitable for the conveying pipe that needs to be fully flexible, and the piping in the place to prevent vibration. It is suitable for steam, gas, air, heavy oil, petroleum, chemical drugs, etc.
2. Product application
Metal hoses are widely used in automatic control and measuring instruments, vacuum technology, machinery industry, electric power industry, transportation and atomic energy industry as sensitive components, shock absorption components, compensation components, sealing components, valve components and pipeline connectors field.
Different metal materials are selected for metal bellows due to their different uses. Due to the different materials, the performance and use of the metal bellows processed are also different.
3. Tube blank matching
The metal hose tube blank is made of thin-walled stainless steel strip welded pipe by corrugated processing, which is rich in flexibility and has good temperature and pressure resistance performance. It is suitable for the transportation of various industrial gases such as air and steam, and various fluid media such as water, oil, and medicine.
4. Summary of metal hose names
Flanged metal hoses are also called metal hoses, stainless steel metal hoses, braided metal hoses, metal hose compensators, stainless steel flanged metal hoses, stainless steel metal hose joints, etc.
The structure of the flanged metal hose is: stainless steel bellows is braided with one or more layers of steel wire or steel belt mesh sleeves, and both ends are equipped with joints or flange heads, which are used to transport flexible components of various media. The function of this product is to install a flexible pressure-resistant pipe in a liquid conveying system to compensate for the mutual displacement of the connecting ends of pipes or machines and equipment, absorb vibration energy, and play the role of vibration reduction and noise reduction.
5. What is the temperature of the normal applicable medium for metal hoses?
The water in the air source is filtered in the metal hose. Because the air source is not pure gas, the air source from the metal hose generally contains water. Therefore, the metal hose is used to ensure that there will not be a lot of water in the cylinder, and the air The air source of the compressor is usually 8kg, and the air source pressure accepted by the hose is generally between 4-7kg, and the metal hose can be decompressed to 4-7kg. Generally, vertical lift check valves should be used on horizontal pipelines with a nominal diameter of 50mm; check valves are generally suitable for clean media, and should not be used for media containing solid particles and high viscosity.
6. What are the elements that endanger the purchase of metal hoses?
(1) The outer diameter of the metal hose, the connection method (mainly flange connection, pipe thread connection, and high-speed joint connection), the degree of metal hose, and the length of plastic pipe are selected.
(2) Pressure, according to the pressure of the social practice activities of the metal hose, and then check the pressure gauge of the wavy metal hose to decide whether to use the metal hose of the stainless steel mesh type.
(3) Chemical substances, the analytical chemical characteristics of chemical substances often transported in metal hoses, according to the corrosion resistance of plastic pipe raw materials, the raw materials of plastic pipe parts.
(4) The working temperature of the chemical substances in the metal hose and the scale of the enterprise; the operating temperature of the plastic pipe during working. When the temperature is high, it is necessary to check the index value according to the working pressure and temperature of the metal hose at high temperature, and distinguish the pressure after the temperature check, so as to distinguish the accurate pressure level.
(5) Conditions, according to the conditions of the selection of metal hoses, refer to the precise use of metal hoses and the way of machinery and equipment and the good length of plastic pipes when the subgrade subsidence settles. Plastic pipes have various sports and fitness conditions. Factors such as the length carry-over cost and the irregular and hard radius of the plastic pipe, the basic parameters are to accurately select the length of the plastic pipe, and appropriate machinery and equipment.