Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-18 Origin: Site
Thermal pipe support spacing and installation
In order to ensure the quality of the project and standardize the production and installation of thermal pipeline brackets and expansion joints, the production and installation of pipeline brackets and expansion joints commonly used in the company's thermal pipelines are specified as follows:
Sliding guide bracket
Sliding guide brackets are used where only axial displacement is allowed, and there is no strict limit on horizontal friction. The installation reference diagram is as follows:
1. When the pipeline DN <100, steel plate A = 6mm <thickness>; B = 8mm <thickness>; C: angle steel L40X40X5;
2. When the pipeline 200 ≥ DN ≥ 100, the steel plate A = 8 ～ 10mm <thickness>; B = 8 ～ 10mm <thickness>; C: angle steel L50X50X6;
3. When the pipeline 300≥DN ＞ 200, steel plate A = 10 ～ 12mm <thickness>; B = 10 ～ 12mm <thickness>; C: angle steel L63X63X8
4. When the pipeline is 400≥DN ＞ 300, the steel plate A = 10 ～ 12mm <thickness>; B = 12 ～ 14mm <thickness>; C: Angle steel L63X63X10
5. The insulation thickness of the H-view pipeline is : 50 ～ 150mm;
6. E depends on the expansion of the pipeline: 200 ～ 300mm;
7. When installing the sliding guide bracket of the heat pipe, the center of the pipe support should be offset by 1/2 of the displacement in the direction opposite to the expansion direction of the pipe;
8. The bracket is made by welding, full welding between the pipe bracket and the pipe note,no spot welding between the pipe bracket and the pipe rack level indication;
9. When installing the bracket in the pipeline, it is strictly forbidden to set a weld on the pipeline within 50mm from the bracket;
10. After the production and installation of the pipe rack, apply two anti-rust primers and two top coats.
Sliding bracket is a kind of movable bracket, which is used to bear the vertical load of the pipeline and allows a horizontal position.
There is no strict limit on horizontal friction.
1. The specifications and requirements of each material can be as specified in the above-mentioned sliding guide bracket.
2. The installation reference diagram is the same as the sliding guide bracket mentioned above, except that there is no guide angle C in it.
Fixed brackets are used where the pipeline does not allow any displacement;