Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-19 Origin: Site
Metal rectangular corrugated compensator is a kind of compensation element. Use the effective expansion and contraction deformation of the bellows of its main body to absorb the dimensional changes of pipelines, conduits, containers, etc. caused by thermal expansion and contraction, or to compensate for the axial, lateral and angular displacements of pipelines, conduits, containers, etc. It can also be used for noise reduction and vibration reduction.
The compensator consists of a rectangular bellows and two rectangular end tubes. The end pipe is either welded directly to the pipe, or welded with a flange and then connected to the pipe. The pull rod on the compensator is mainly a rigid support during transportation, it is not a load-bearing part.
Uses: It has axial, lateral and angular compensation functions.
Model: any size can be customized
Pressure level 0.01-0.25Mpa
Connection method: 1. Flange connection 2. Take over connection
Product axial compensation amount: according to the actual pipeline needs
The rectangular compensator is suitable for steel, electric power, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, environmental protection and other industries. It is widely used in the pipeline compensation of exhaust, ventilation, ventilation, smoke and waste gas treatment systems, etc. It can eliminate the displacement caused by thermal expansion, vibration and stress, and play a role in noise reduction and vibration reduction. The metal compensator has the characteristics of simple pipeline design, compact structure, large compensation amount, convenient installation and use, and low price.
The rectangular metal bellows has the following characteristics:
1. The length of the metal bellows can be cut at will according to the needs of the installation site.
2. The metal corrugated pipe is easy to bend, so it is not necessary to use various elbow transitions at the turning of the building, which makes the installation more convenient and fast, and reduces the cost.
3. The surface of the metal bellows is covered with a protective sleeve to prevent the combustion hose, and has good surface impact resistance.
4. Good safety, each metal bellows has been tested for air tightness and pressure resistance before leaving the factory, and it is reliably guaranteed for future use.
5. The connection method is flexible. According to the needs, the non-metallic flat gasket can be used for sealing connection, and the metal spherical cone hard sealing connection can also be used.
Installation requirements for rectangular metal compensators:
1. Before installing the compensator, check its model, specification and pipeline configuration, and it must meet the design requirements.
2. For the compensator with inner sleeve, attention should be paid to make the direction of the inner sleeve consistent with the flow direction of the medium.
3. For the compensator that needs to be "cold tight", the auxiliary components used for pre-deformation should be removed after the pipeline is installed.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the method of deformation of the corrugated compensator to adjust the installation tolerance of the pipeline, so as not to affect the normal function of the compensator, reduce the service life and increase the load of the piping system, equipment and supporting components.
5. During the installation process, the welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the wave shell, and the wave shell is not allowed to suffer other mechanical damage.