Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-20 Origin: Site
Brief introduction of metal compensator:
The compensator is also called expansion joint. It is composed of bellows (a kind of elastic element) and accessories such as end pipes, brackets, flanges, and conduits that constitute the main body of the work. It belongs to a kind of compensation component. Utilize the effective expansion and contraction of the bellows of its working body to absorb the dimensional changes of pipelines, ducts, containers, etc. caused by thermal expansion and contraction, or to compensate for the axial, lateral and angular displacement of pipelines, ducts, containers, etc. It can also be used to reduce noise and vibration. It is widely used in modern industry. In terms of heating, in order to prevent the pipe from being deformed or damaged due to thermal elongation or temperature stress when the heating pipe is heating up, it is necessary to install a compensator on the pipe to compensate for the thermal elongation of the pipe, thereby reducing the stress and stress on the pipe wall. The force acting on the valve or support structure.
Basic information of metal compensator:
Product aliases: metal expansion joints, corrugated compensators, pipeline expansion joints, bellows compensators, corrugated expansion joints, bellows, compensation joints
Product specifications: round, rectangular, special-shaped
Product pressure: 0.035-4.0MPA
Shock absorption grade: Class A, special shock absorption
Scope of application: acid, alkali, corrosion, oil, hot water, cold water, compressed air, compressed weather, flue gas pipes, pulverized coal pipes, desulfurization pipes, etc.
Product material: Q235A, Q235B, stainless steel
Working temperature: -40 degrees to 1200 degrees (depending on the material)
Instructions for ordering metal compensators:
1. If the customer has special requirements for the product, the following instructions must be provided in the order contract: (1) Structural length, (2) Connection form, (3) Nominal diameter, full diameter, reduced diameter, pipe size, (4) Use Medium and temperature, pressure range, (5) experiment, inspection standards and other requirements. Our factory can customize and design special products according to the special requirements of customers.
2. The factory can customize and design special products according to the special requirements of customers.
3. If the customer provides a certain product type and model, the customer should correctly explain the meaning and requirements of the model, and sign the contract under the condition that both parties understand and agree.
Product advantages of metal compensator:
1. Compensate the axial, lateral and angular cold and heat deformation of the absorption pipeline.
2. The expansion and contraction of the corrugated compensator is convenient for the installation and disassembly of the valve pipeline.
3. Absorb equipment vibration and reduce the impact of equipment vibration on the pipeline.
4. Absorb the deformation of the pipeline caused by earthquake and ground subsidence.
Product features of metal compensator:
1) High elastic limit, tensile strength and fatigue strength to ensure normal operation of the bellows.
(2) Good plasticity, which is convenient for the processing and forming of the bellows, and can obtain sufficient hardness and strength through the subsequent treatment process (cold work hardening, heat treatment, etc.).
(3) Good corrosion resistance, meeting the requirements of bellows working in different environments.
(4) Good welding performance, meeting the welding process requirements of the bellows in the manufacturing process.
For the thermal pipe network laid in the trench, when the compensator is located in a lower pipeline, rainwater or accidental sewage will soak the corrugated pipe, and more corrosion-resistant materials, such as iron-nickel alloys, high-nickel alloys, etc., should be considered. Due to the high price of such materials, when manufacturing the corrugated pipe, it can be considered to add a layer of corrosion-resistant alloy only on the surface in contact with the corrosive medium. Fatigue life design From the failure type and cause analysis of the bellows compensator, it can be seen that the plane stability, circumferential stability and corrosion resistance of the bellows are all related to its displacement, that is, the fatigue life. Too low fatigue life will cause the stability and corrosion resistance of the metal bellows to decrease.
Installation instructions for metal compensator
1. The type, specification and pipeline configuration of the compensator should be checked before installation, and it must meet the design requirements.
2. For compensators with inner sleeves, care should be taken to make the direction of the inner sleeve consistent with the flow direction of the medium. The hinge rotation plane of the hinge type compensator should be consistent with the displacement rotation plane.
3. The compensator needs to be "cold-tightened", and the auxiliary components used for pre-deformation should be removed after the pipeline is installed.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the method of deformation of the corrugated compensator to adjust the installation tolerance of the pipeline, so as not to affect the normal function of the compensator, reduce the service life and increase the load of the piping system, equipment, and supporting components.
5. During the installation process, welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the wave shell, and the wave shell is not allowed to be damaged by other machinery.
6. After the piping system is installed, the yellow auxiliary positioning components and fasteners used for installation and transportation on the corrugated compensator should be removed as soon as possible, and the limit device should be adjusted to the specified position according to the design requirements, so that the piping system has Sufficient compensation capability.
7. All movable components of the compensator shall not be stuck by external components or limit their range of movement, and the normal movement of each movable part shall be ensured.
8. During the hydraulic test, the secondary fixed pipe frame at the end of the pipeline with the compensator should be reinforced to prevent the pipeline from moving or rotating. For the compensator used for gas medium and its connecting pipeline, attention should be paid to whether it is necessary to add a temporary support when filling water. The 96 chloride ion content of the water pressure test cleaning solution does not exceed 25PPM.
9. After the water pressure test is over, the accumulated water in the wave shell should be drained as soon as possible, and the inner surface of the wave shell should be dried quickly.
10. The insulation material in contact with the corrugated pipe of the compensator should not contain chlorine.